Friday, December 5, 2008

Bored

Posted by Tim

Well, another week of work is over.  It is a great place to work, clean, nice, great people, but I don't have much to do.  We had a list of items to complete this week and I pretty much finished most everything by Tuesday.  The last 3 days I've sat at my desk for at least 6 hours acting busy.  I feel kind of bad but there just isn't a whole lot left to do.  I don't know.  I know it will be busy in January but that doesn't help now.  Next week is going to be tough.

 

The ski resort I have a pass at opened today.  Not sure how great the snow is but it is open and I plan to give it a go tomorrow.  Just take it easy and adjust my legs to the new movement.  Should be fun and also warm tomorrow.  42 degrees will feel warm.

 

Other than being extremely bored at work I've been feeling better this week and content being here for now.  I took the bus all week to work and only drove about 7 miles all week.  That is different and cool. 

 

I've also been looking at brushing up on Photoshop again.  I really enjoyed learning Photoshop and all of the nuances of the program so as a hobby I think I'm going to try and get a book on the newer version and brush up.  I also eventually want to get a cheap point and shoot camera I can carry around that actually takes decent pictures.  That way I can always be snapping pics wherever I go. 

 

Ski gear is out, ready to go.  Stay tuned.

0 comments: