Sunday, July 4, 2010

Leaving Washington DC

Posted by Tim

Well, it’s been almost 2 months since I left LA for DC and I’m leaving today.  It was a great experience but I didn’t see myself fitting in to a specific role at Dallas’s company so I’m out.  I also didn’t want to fight to stay in DC as I think the West is more my style and I know once the Winter hits I will not like it.

I left around 8":45 after a meeting and got on 495 to 270 and headed out.  It was a beautiful day and once I got close to Cleveland I realized I could make it to CedarPoint after all.  I got there by the twilight price of $29.95 and took off for the Raptor and Millennium Force.  I love that shit and the speed and adrenalin were amazing.

 

dc-57

 

I had a great time overall and hit all the major coasters.  The best in my opinion was the Dragster as it was like 0 to 120mph in 2.2 seconds.  It was such a rush and I could have done it ten times.

At around 9:00 I took off for the Motel 6 in Toledo, about 1.5 hours away for some good sleep.

dc-49

0 comments: